Talent Nurture Programme :
1. Refresher course / Orientation programme for teachers and Students
2. Conference / Seminar / Workshop / Invited lecture
3. Mathematical Exhibitions.
Bihar School of Mathematics Talent Nurture programme (BSM-TNP)
The school of Mathematics Talent Nurture Programme is an outreach programme covered by Bihar School Mathematics with the objective of recognizing and nurturing Talented Students to strengthen their foundation in Mathematics to enable them evolve to outstanding Mathematician and Teachers.
Offline Application Form
Application for the Resource Person
Brochure Talent Nurture Programme
1. A Programme to Nurture Talented and motivated undergraduate Students to evolve to outstanding Mathematician and Teachers.
2. One learns Mathematics through interactive sessions and solve by asking questions.
3.(a) A programme package starting from class 6 to 12 and
(b) A programme package starting from class B.Sc and M.Sc.
Eminent Mathematicians manage and guide the programme. College and School teachers participate as mentors.
Registration : Online on official website www.bmsbihar.org / Offline on contact office of BMS / Convener Mission Gunvatta Siksha Samiti in District.
Programme details :
1. The need for programme
2. Role of teachers
3. Steering committee
4. Schedule for conducte programme
6. Faculty members
7. Topic to be Covered
The programme may be organized in summer vacation from 1st June to 30th June each year.